- The group broadly works in the various applications of Data Science approaches.
- We are also involved in exploring various technological advances in the domain of Smart Cities.
- Multivariate Time Series analysis for the effective price and electrical load forecasting with utilizing deep learning techniques.
- In addition to this, we are also addressing the safety of the SG resources by implementing a load balancing model that permits a successful energy supply for the entire grid taking into consideration the prediction of future consumption
- The research work is also oriented towards Federated Learning , Digital Twin and Internet of Things.
International Cooperation and Projects (Ongoing)
- MoU with Bielefeld University, Germany (Operation and Decision Technology)
- MoU with University of Hildesheim, Germany (Machine Learning)
- MoU with University of Messina, Italy in the field of IoT, Cloud Computing and Distributed Systems.
- MoU with Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen University of Applied Sciences (THM) for academic cooperation and exchange.
- Indo-Norway joint project (Norwegian University of Science & Technology) named as “Cyber Physical Security in Energy Infrastructure of Smart Cities,CPSEC”
© 2022 All Rights Reserved.